Fire nozzle QLD6.0/15III-C
- Product No.：20214149205
Fire nozzle QLD6.0/15III-C application:mainly used by fire bigrades for fire fighting, it can meet the technical requirements of various fire sites and fire changes, high quality foam could be produced with a foam tube.
Fire nozzle QLD6.0/15III-C technical data:
|Model||QLD6.0/15 III-C||Opening/shutoff||by operating handle (ball valve switch)|
|Material||Aluminum alloy||Surface treatment||hard anodisation|
|Working pressure||3.5-16bar||Selectable stream pattern||Jet-spray-fog (straight jet, flashover and wide angle spray)|
|Flow rate||350-450-580-780-950 LPM/
|Connection type||Storz,John Morris, Gost, Machino, NH,etc|
|Inlet size||1.5”-2”-2.5” (40-50-65mm)||weight||
Fire nozzle QLD6.0/15III-C Features:
- Mainly for firefighting forces for various fire and different fire changes.
- Made of strong lightweight aluminum alloy,hard anodized surface treatment.
- 360 degree swivel,anti-hose knot
- Tactile and visual indicators permit the user to know the type of stream even in total darkness and while wearing firefighting gloves
- Easy to open and close the water flow by the fast ball valve switch
- The selectable flow enables the user to select different flow to meet different kinds of fire.
- Little recoil force.
- Ergonomic, anti-slip polyurethane pistol grip.
- Pins and screws in stainless steel.
- compatible with quick-attach foam tube